Jackass VG Edition Jackass VG Edition

That was funny!

The graphics weren't the best, but the idea was great, and the skits were funny. COuld have used less awkward pauses, but it was cool. Nice sounds too.

the world through my eyes the world through my eyes

Wow

It wasn't terrible... But is looks as if you have tricked a lot of people. They probably watched the first 10 seconds then closed it. Well thats about all there really was! haha.
The graphics were a nice demonstration of tweening. The song is one of my top ten least favorites. I really want to give this a 0, but it deserves a 4 for humor.

-Guitar-Zero- -Guitar-Zero-

not to bad.

The Animation wasn't to smooth, but it was stylish. The drawings were cute. Overall It was entertaining and worth a 7.

Clay Killing Frenzy 2 Clay Killing Frenzy 2

GEEE

Inspired by me??? Why thaaaaaanks!
I have always loved clay people randomly killing each other!

Shot Gun Wedding Shot Gun Wedding

>_<

You are in for a world of pain.

PS: roboluch, you should shut up. You haven't even made anything. There are WAY worse animations than this one.

Pussy Hairs Pussy Hairs

hmm

good job sir!
good job!

the blue army the blue army

not bad!

The only complaint I have about the style is that the stick figures weren't smooth. Animation wise it was good, I just meant the curves of the sticks were kinda jagged. Other than that, keep it up, try more original of ideas, and maybe add some weapons like swords to your fights.

jakk22 responds:

ya i know, i tried to fix that

Pancake Mines Pancake Mines

Awesomness!

Glad your back Robert! It's been a while! Now I get to listen to your weekly podcasts, and watch the occasional movie again!
I watched Klay World: Off the Table again last night too. Never gets old! =D
Also, glad your doing some gore again!

Kyle, Lyle & Todd Teaser Kyle, Lyle & Todd Teaser

shweet

I remember you telling me about this movie! It looks so cool.

Lone Warrior Guy 3 (clay) Lone Warrior Guy 3 (clay)

Heya

Still love this series...may wanna try locking the exposure on the camsera so that it doesn't flicker so much.

neonfox3 responds:

what..... theres an exposure lock on my camera?.....
my.. god...