Jackass VG Edition Jackass VG Edition

That was funny!

The graphics weren't the best, but the idea was great, and the skits were funny. COuld have used less awkward pauses, but it was cool. Nice sounds too.

the world through my eyes the world through my eyes

Wow

It wasn't terrible... But is looks as if you have tricked a lot of people. They probably watched the first 10 seconds then closed it. Well thats about all there really was! haha.
The graphics were a nice demonstration of tweening. The song is one of my top ten least favorites. I really want to give this a 0, but it deserves a 4 for humor.

-Guitar-Zero- -Guitar-Zero-

not to bad.

The Animation wasn't to smooth, but it was stylish. The drawings were cute. Overall It was entertaining and worth a 7.

Give Me Liberty Give Me Liberty

uhh

That was just terrible. Not front page material, I don't get why its up here. Only took like 2 min to beat and there was no challenge. Don't continue this, please.

StarCraft FA 3 StarCraft FA 3

well

SOMEONE GIVE ME THE PASS TO LEVEL TWO AND SOME CHEATS-BECAUSE...

very fun game, took me hours(literaly) over the past two days, and i finally got towards the end of level 2 , and i bought a storm generator, it took my money but didnt give it to me, I would have given it a 10 if it would have worked, can someone give me a pass for level two, otherwise i dont want to ever play this game again.it really pisses me off, please help

overall good game, but very buggy

dz2001 responds:

there are NO gameplay spoiling bugs in the game
if something doesn't work - it means that u dont understand something
Read HELP&FAQ section

Box Catcher 3 Box Catcher 3

meh...

Its okay, gets old fast though.
noting to special.
3/5

d4rk l0v3 d4rk l0v3

sweet

i gave you a ten overall, but gave you a 0 effort, thus showing your so good you dont have to try! OMG